Procurement / Sourcing
Make profitable purchase with ALINITIA’s Sourcing Department
Our objective: to make your purchase contribute to your margins
The components of the CAB2A added value :
• To get you productivity by giving you availability at the heart of your business.
• To place the reactivity and responsiveness of your sourcing at the required level for the satisfaction of your internal customers.
• To ensure the overall cost control of acquisition. Total Cost of Ownership (purchase + logistics + insurance) TCO , key factors for your competitiveness.
Management of operational monitoring for your purchasing operations :
• Assistance to the formalization of internal needs
• Exploration and consultation of potential supplier markets (Request For Information) RFIRequest For Quote). RFQ
• Assistance to selection of suppliers
• Management of operational audit of suppliers
• Assistance to benchmarking of suppliers
• Assistance to negotiation
• Contract management – Implementation of Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Assistance to the preparation of contractual obligations